Giving To UD
Throughout its history, the University of Dubuque has always relied on strong finanacial support from alumni and friends to achieve its mission of providing students an Education for a Changing World.
Most gifts made to the University of Dubuque through the Advancement Office qualify as charitable gifts for tax purposes. The University of Dubuque is a non-profit, independent institution, listed as a 501(c)(3) organization by the IRS.
After each gift you make, you will receive a letter of receipt for your donation. Please keep the receipt for your records.
Make a Gift to the Annual Fund
How you make a difference!
The Annual Fund is the foundation of personal philanthropy at the University of Dubuque. Each year gifts to the Annual Fund provide:
- Financial resources to attract a diverse and talented group of students
- Necessary funds to offset the difference between tuition and the actual cost of a UD education
- Financial resources to provide scholarships
- Financial resources for facilities, programs, and technology that enhance the academic experience
- Funds to attract and retain a strong, competitive faculty and staff
Why do your gifts make a difference?
- It enhances the lives of students - financially, academically, and culturally
- Tuition only covers 55% of the cost of education at UD
- The number of donors, not the amount of funds collected, demonstrates to foundations and corporations that alumni, faculty/staff, businesses, and individuals believe in and are commited to investing in theMission and Vision of the University
How to Give - You can make a difference!
- Say "yes" when a student making phonathon calls connects with you
- Give to the Annual Fund
- Partner with Dubuque Community Partnership and offer an annual scholarship or gift in honor of your business or loved one
- Donate appreciated stock/securities
For more information about the Annual Fund please contact a member of the Advancement team at 800.483.2586 or firstname.lastname@example.org