Joseph Set For NFL Combine
Feb 27, 2018
INDIANAPOLIS, Ind. – The NFL Combine gets underway this weekend and University of Dubuque’s Michael Joseph will be one of over 300 NFL prospects participating.
All 32 NFL teams are represented at the combine with their top executives, coaching staff, player personnel departments and medical staff to evaluate the 335 invitees. The NFL Draft Combine features measurable drills such as the 40-yard dash, bench press, vertical jump, broad jump, three cone drill and shuttle run. Over the course of the week the invitees will also participate in individual position drills, psychological testing and interviews with team’s coaches, executives and doctors.
Joseph and the rest of the defensive backs will be the last position group to get underway at the combine, with the defensive backs full schedule listed below. All days of the combine can be seen on the NFL Network.
- Friday March 2nd – Hospital Pre-Exam and D-rays, overflow testing, orientation, interviews
- Saturday March 3rd – Measurments, medical examinations, overflow testing, interviews
- Sunday March 4th – Psychological Testing, NFLPA meeting, media, bench press, interviews
- Monday March 5th – On-Field Workout (timing, stations, skill drills)
Position Group Workout Schedule
- Friday, Mar 2: RB, OL, PK, ST
- Saturday, Mar 3: QB, WR, TE
- Sunday, Mar 4: DL, LB
- Monday, Mar 5: DB