Character on Campus
The Wendt Character Initiative promotes excellent moral character and lives of purpose throughout campus through specific programs and campus-wide integration.
The initiative's specific programs include:
- Wendt Character Scholars—60 scholarship students committed to Wendt programming, community service, and practicing excellent character
- Wendt Chararcter Lectures
- Faculty character-project grants
- Book discussion groups
- Character and ethics library collection
- Athletics Character Matters curriculum
- Core curriculum assignments on integrity, justice, and compassion
- Senior Seminar ethics and vocational exploration
- Character integration in the MBA and PA programs
Through these programs, we seek to spread character on campus, and to encourage integrity, justice, and compassion in dialogue and practice within our campus community.