Aviation Advisory Board
The University of Dubuque has an established Aviation Advisory Board consisting of key industry individuals and alumni of the University. The board make-up supports the University of Dubuque's Bachelor of Science degrees in Flight Operations and Aviation Management.
- Solicit information and trends within the aviation industry from knowledgeable sources.
- Recommend program direction for future growth and development.
- Identify best practices, equipment, and management techniques for use within the Department to ensure that educational practices meet current industry standards and requirements.
- Provide a potential network for placement of aviation graduates.
- Evaluate recommended program changes against industry trends.
- Develop aviation fund raising programs, when necessary, to support program improvements.
- Program support (UD, alumni, industry).
- Continued strong placement for our graduates.
- Better understanding for UD faculty and staff of the current industry problems and considerations.
- Increased contact with aviation alumni providing both students and faculty with cutting edge information.
- Industry advocacy of UD aviation programs.
University of Dubuque Aviation Advisory Board Members
Steven R. Accinelli, University of Dubuque, Chair - Aviation Department
Barry Brown, Rockwell Collins Flight Operations, Senior Captain
Wally Brown, Community Leader
Robert Grierson, Dubuque Regional Airport, Airport Manager
Jon Harberts, Republic Airlines, Captain EMB 170
Bryan Hawley, Everest Capital, Pilot
Mark A. McClain, Northwest/Delta Airlines, Captain Airbus A330
Heath Miller, John Deere, Account Manager
Edward S. Rebholz, Former Aviation Chair - University of Dubuque
Mike Sterenchuk, American Airlines, Flight Dispatcher