Registrar's Office Forms:

Add/Drop Form 

Change of Grade Request Form 

Core Curriculum Requirements

Curriculum Modification Request 

Exception to Policy Request Form 

Grad App: Undergraduate Graduation Application

Grad App: Seminary Graduation Application 

Incomplete Grade Request Form

Learning Contract
Spanish Placement Exam Form 

Transfer Course Equivalency Form 

Undergrad Request to Take Grad Courses Form 

Withdrawal from a Course Form