Application for Withdrawal
*** Graduating students, LIFE students, and Graduate students, please do not submit this withdrawal. Please contact the Registrar's Office for further information.
Please be advised, your official withdrawal will not be finalized until you do the following:
- Submit the withdrawal document using your Student ID
- Sign this document in person in the Admission office
After entering your Student ID and submitting the withdrawal document, you will receive an email notification within a time period of no more than 48 hours with further instructions on attaining that official signature. Please do not go to the Admission office until that email notification is received.
Once your Official Withdrawal is processed, you may receive communication from the following departments to be in good standing with UD:
- UD Student Financial Advisor - All withdrawing students are strongly encouraged to meet with Mark Munson, UD Financial Advisor for students. Mark will offer a FREE service that will assist you in developing a financial strategy to manage your student loans and any outstanding balances due that will help you succeed in your educational and financial future. For more information contact Mark at 563.589.3702 or email@example.com
- Student Accounts - your account balance owed to UD must be $0.00 to request official transcripts
- To Request Official Transcripts sent to another college, please visit this link: Request Transcript
- Post Office- You must return your mailbox key to receive your $5 deposit. Your mail will be forwarded to the address below for 30 days (Important: read this information: Post Office Information for Withdrawing Students
- Library- To avoid additional charges and be in good standing to request an official transcript, all books and materials that are the property of UD must be returned (Important: Library Information for Withdrawing Students)