Request a Transcript

Transcripts of Record

Upon written request, students may obtain official copies of their permanent academic records from the Office of the Registrar. The written request must be completed with our Transcript Request form. 

--- D‌OWNLOAD a Transcript Request Form (Word) HERE or Transcript Request Form (.pdf) HERE --- 

In compliance with the Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act of 1974, transcripts cannot be released when requested by telephone or e-mail. Requests for transcripts should be accompanied by $5 for each copy desired. Official transcripts will be provided free of charge to students applying for admission to the University of Dubuque Theological Seminary. No transcripts (official or unofficial) will be issued for a student who is indebted to the University of Dubuque.

Please send your completed request form to:
Office of the Registrar
University of Dubuque
2000 University Avenue
Dubuque, IA 52001

The completed request form may also be faxed to 563.589.3145 or e-mailed to

Degree Verifications

The University of Dubuque has authorized the National Student Clearinghouse to provide enrollment and degree verifications. The National Student Clearinghouse can be contacted at

Please note: This option is not intended for current or former students. Current students may obtain an enrollment verification via their MyUD account; former students must follow the instructions at the top of this page to request an official transcript for enrollment or degree verification purposes.


Transcript Request Form