MASTER OF BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION (LIFE MBA)
MISSION STATEMENT AND PHILOSOPHY
The mission of the Master of Business Administration program is to extend an individual's undergraduate educational background by offering a set of practical, applied, integrated learning experiences that develops attitudes, ethical behavior, and a portfolio of skills required to effectively function at a management level in today's global business environment.
The LIFE MBA is a 36 credit hour program that represents a cutting-edge orientation in business education. The program emphasizes real-life skills and practices delivered under the guidance of highly qualified and experienced business practitioners. Theory is used as a means to frame application rather than as an end in itself. The program blends theory with professional development and preparation, focusing on topical relevance, curricular appropriateness, and immediate professional application, while maintaining content integrity. Our goal is to provide educational experiences that serve our students for a lifetime and transform them into highly contributing professionals and lifelong learners in their business disciplines.
THE UNIVERSITY OF DUBUQUE LIFE GRADUATE MBA PROGRAM
- The University of Dubuque's LIFE MBA Program displays academic strengths matching several prominent needs for graduate study in the region. Over the years, the University has developed a high-quality MBA program that features an applied orientation designed to prepare leaders for achievement in their fields. The University of Dubuque's LIFE graduate program is an example of the leading edge education available at the University.
THE LIFE MBA PROGRAM FORMAT
- Weekday Evenings
- Nine, 5 week class sessions; Take 1 class per 5 week session
- Classes meet once per week for 3 hours from 6 to 9 p.m.
- Simplified Course Planning
- 12 Classes - 36 total Credit Hours
- Bachelor's degree (with a minimum accumulative GPA of 2.75), in any discipline, from a regionally accredited or domestically recognized international institution of higher education (official transcript required). (GPA Waiverable by Dean of Admission)
- Potential LIFE MBA students must be at least 23 years of age and have a minimum of three full-time years of approved work experience.
- Two letters of recommendation from professors, employers, clergy, or others
- A personal statement of interest in and objectives for this degree.
Take charge of your LIFE!
- Our changing world needs people who can see horizons open up before them, who seize opportunities, and who believe that the privilege of education comes with the responsibility to make a difference. We believe LIFE can do this for you.
- Isn't it time for a change? Call or email Lee Noethe at 563-589-3939, email mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org or stop by the Admission Office in Myers Center to find out more about how you can enroll in LIFE.