LIFE Graduate application
MBA Admission requirements
- Bachelor's degree (with a minimum accumulative GPA of 2.75), in any discipline, from a regionally accredited or domestically recognised international institution of higher education (official transcript required). (GPA requirement may be waived by permission of the Dean of Admission).
- Potential LIFE MBA students should be at least 23 years of age and have a minimum of three full-time years of work experience.
- Two letters of recommendtion from professors, employers, clergy or others.
Please download and print the forms:
- A personal statement of interest in and objectives for this degree.
- See more at: http://www.dbq.edu/admission/adultaccelerateddegreelife/lifegraduateapplication/