The Intramural Sports Program uses an online registration process for all individual and team registration through IMLeagues, an organization specializing in the management and administration of intramural sports throughout the nation. Follow the instructions below to register.
If you would like to sign up for a sport but do not have a team, you may choose to sign up as a Free Agent.
Any questions about this registration process can be directed to the Intramural Program at 563.589.3845.
How To Register
- First time participants should log onto imleagues.com/Registration.aspx and create an account.
- If you have already set up your account, skip this step and go directly to the school home page for University of Dubuque.
- Click on the sport icon you wish to sign up for, or join a team.
- Click on the day and time of the league for which you wish to register.
- Click on “Create a Team” or “Join a Team”.
- Complete the necessary information and agree to the terms and conditions set forth by the University of Dubuque.
- Click on “submit”. Once the site has processed individual registration information, players are automatically directed to their team’s homepage.
- From the team homepage, roster additions may be made (each player must have a profile on the school home page for UD in order to be added to a roster).
- Once the registration deadline passes for a particular sport, schedules will be generated and posted on your team’s IMLeagues page.