Chicago Tribune (Available through Lexis/Nexis Academic)
- The Chicago Tribune covers international and national news with 20 bureaus. The Tribune provides in-depth profiles of the more than 85 Fortune 500 companies, along with superb biographical sketches, criticism and comment of research-worthy topics, coverage of social issues, urban affairs, sports, politics and government, cultural affairs. From 2000 - Current.
- Wide range of news, business, legal, and reference information, with full text of 2,000 journals and magazines. Especially good for legal research.
- Provides access to various newspapers including the Christian Science Monitor (1990-Current), Los Angeles Times (1985-Current), New York Times (1980-Current), Wall Street Journal (1984-Current), and Washington Post (1987-Current).
New York Times (Available through Lexis/Nexis Academic)
- Full text, 1980 - current. No financials.
New York Times Historical (Available through Proquest Trial)
- Full text, 1851 - 2010. ***** EXPIRED *****
Newspaper Source Plus
- Full text for about 225 regional, national, and international newspapers and newswires plus transcripts of major television and radio news broadcasts.
- The Telegraph Herald is a newspaper published in Dubuque, Iowa with coverage online from 1995 - Current. The TH is the primary source of information in the tri-state area of northeastern Iowa, northwestern Illinois and southwestern Wisconsin.
Washington Post (Available through Lexis/Nexis Academic)
- With daily circulation of more than 800,000, and over 1.1 million on Sundays, The Washington Post ranks as one of the top five newspapers in the U.S. The Washington Post is known throughout the U.S., and the world, for its hard-hitting style of journalism, coverage from 1977 - current.