Abingdon New Testament Commentaries
- This is accessed through Ministry Matters
Abingdon Old Testament Commentaries
- This is accessed through Ministry Matters
- ARTstor is a digital library of more than one million images in the arts, architecture, humanities, and social sciences with a suite of software tools to view, present, and manage images for research and pedagogical purposes. The community-built collections comprise contributions from outstanding museums, photographers, libraries, scholars, photo archives, and artists and artists' estates.
- Video tutorial: ARTstor Basics (4:52 min)
ATLA Catholic Periodical and Literature Index
ATLA Religion Database with ATLASerials
- Comprehensive database for religious and theological scholarship. Contains citations from 600 international journal articles, plus full-text for around thirty titles (The full text is ATLA Serials or ATLAS). Also indexes book reviews, multi-authored works, and the Methodist Reviews Index.
- Access on your mobile device
- A searchable online Bible in over 100 versions and 50 languages.
Chicago Manual of Style Online
- The online version of the 16th Edition of the Chicago Manual of Style. The Chicago Manual of Style Online also provides convenient Tools, such as sample correspondence, proofreaders' marks, and a quick guide to citation.
EBSCO eBooks Academic Collection
- This collection contains more than 120,000 titles of multidisciplinary eBook titles representing a broad range of topics.
EBSCO ebooks Religion Collection
- With more than 4,100 titles from over 150 trusted publishers covering important religious subjects including philosophy, ethics, history of religions, Christianity, Judaism, Islam, Buddhism, and more.
Encyclopedia of Religion
- The second edition of a resource that is considered a standard reference in the field. Presents a cross-cultural approach that emphasizes religion's role within everyday life and as a unique experience from culture to culture. The original 2,750 entries have been retained, many heavily updated, and approximately 600 entirely new articles have been added by an international team of scholars and contributors.
- Sponsored by the University of Toronto and others, Iter (Latin for 'a journey' or 'a path') is a multidisciplinary index on the Middle Ages and Renaissance (400-1700). Contains an index of interdisciplinary journal articles from 1,710 scholarly journals from 1784 to the present, a bibliography of monographs, and a database reviews of books, journals, manuscripts, performances, etc., from 1990 to the present. Updated daily.
- Ministry Matters is a resource that contains biblical reference tools including the New Interpreter's Bible, lectionary resources, sermon collections, preaching tools, children's sermons, worship resources. Produced by United Methodist Publishing House
New Interpreter's Bible
- An ecumenical, scholarly commentary
New Interpreter's Dictionary of the Bible
- The dictionary covers persons and places mentioned in the Bible. It contains a full range of articles on the cultural, religious, and political contexts of the Bible in the ancient Near East and the Greco-Roman world, and it offers many articles explaining key methods of biblical interpretation. The dictionary also includes numerous articles on theological and ethical themes and concepts important to understanding the biblical witness.
Presbyterian Book of Confessions
- The Constitution of the Presbyterian Church (USA): Part I, Book of Confessions, available online as a PDF document.
Presbyterian Book of Order
- The Constitution of the Presbyterian Church (USA): Part II, Book of Order available online as a PDF document.
Princeton Theological Commons
- The Theological Commons is a digital library of 50,025 books and journals on theology and religion, including 23,726 volumes from the Princeton Theological Seminary Library.
- Searches multiple EBSCO religion databases: ATLA Religion Database with ATLASerials, and Catholic Periodical and Literature Index.
Research in Ministry (RIM) Online
- RIM® Online is a freely available database that indexes DMin and DMiss projects from reporting schools of theology accredited by the Association of Theological Schools in the United States and Canada. Indexing began in 1981. Author, title, project advisor, institution, and subject access are provided. In addition, an abstract for each project is included when one has been provided by the author.
- The Unbound Bible is a collection of searchable Bibles consisting of: 10 English versions including the NASB; Greek and Hebrew versions (the original Bible languages); 4 ancient versions; 42 versions in other languages.
- Bibliography of books, documents, multimedia, Web pages, and more from libraries worldwide. More than 49 million bibliographic records cover material from 2100 B.C. to the present.
- Access the mobile version
- Download the iPhone app