- The program, Career Cruising, provided to you by the University of Dubuque TRIO/Student Support Services program & Career Services has many things to benefit you in your academic & career goals & exploration. One of the primary functions of Career Cruising is the Matchmaker. Follow the steps below to get started with the Career Cruising Matchmaker:
- Log in:
- Username: dbq email (email@example.com)
- Password: birthdate (mmddyyyy)
- You will then be prompted to create a new password
*You will see you are now logged in with your own profile, so everything saved is secure and easily accessed by logging into career cruising with your personal username & password. Click the “assessment” tab.
- You will see other assessments on this page we encourage you to check out. The learning styles assessment can be especially helpful when considering different study tips.
Click “Start Matchmaker” and complete all 116 questions.
- Once you’ve completed the matchmaker, feel free to explore the occupational profiles from your top 40 list, as well as checking out other aspects of the Career Cruising program at your convenience. We would especially encourage you to explore the career tab & complete the financial aid selector found under the financial tab.
Please contact Keisha Schroeder at firstname.lastname@example.org or 563.589.3731 with questions.