Admission - MMAL
The Master in Management - Aviation Leadership is a 30 credit hour program offered in an ONLINE 8-week-per-course format.
- Bachelor’s degree in a recognized aviation or flight program from a regionally accredited or domestically recognized international institution of higher education (official transcript required).
- Undergraduate cumulative grade point average of at least 2.75 (on a 4.0 scale).
- A formal application and three letters of recommendation attesting to the applicant’s ability to successfully complete a graduate degree.
- A personal statement of objectives for pursuit of this degree.
- Demonstrate writing competence.
- Program application fee.
- Approval of Graduate Admission Committee.
For further information, contact Patti Burgmeier, Director of Admissions for Graduate Studies at PBurgmeier@dbq.edu or call 563.589.3664