Admission - MMCM
- Bachelor’s degree from a regionally accredited or domestically recognized international institution of higher education (official transcript required).
- Undergraduate cumulative grade point average of at least 2.75 (on a 4.0 scale).
- A formal application and three letters of recommendation attesting to the applicant’s ability to successfully complete a graduate degree.
- A personal statement of objectives for pursuit of this degree.
- Demonstrate writing competence.
- Program application fee.
- Approval of Graduate Admission Committee.
For further information, contact GradStudies@dbq.edu or call 563.589.3246
Clicking on the Ready to Apply button below will take you to GradCAS, where you will complete information about yourself, your academic history, select the program of study you wish to pursue, and provide any required documents (such as transcripts).