UD's Counseling & Life Services is here to assist students, as well as to provide helpful information or resources to parents, family members, or guardians. Please contact us to receive information on such topics as the following. If additional information is needed, we would be glad to assist or answer any questions you might have.
- ULifeLine through the JED Foundation
- Parents and Guardians Playing a Vital Role
- Common Questions Related to Counseling
- Depression, Alcohol, and Other Substances
- Coping with Change
- Types of Abuse
- Working Through Grief
- Staying Healthy and Safe On-campus
- The Well Student
- College and Your Mental Health - Guide for parents and students
- Navigating A Mental Health Crisis
Contact Info: 2nd Floor of Peters Commons, walk-in or schedule an appointment Monday-Friday, 8:00am-5:00pm; Dr. Amy Baus or Dr. Tabitha Bartelme, 563.589.3911; For After Hours, Weekends, and Holidays, all calls are answered by our Confidential Answering Service.