Our Mission and Values
Campus Ministry invites the University of Dubuque community to experience all of what the Triune God offers us as our Savior, calls the community to love and trust God as our Lord, and sends the community in service to Christ to engage the world.
Humanity is made in the image of God, and God creates and forms the community of God’s people. The manner in which Jesus was sent into the world shapes our life together; therefore we are committed to the following:
- The truth and love of God in Jesus Christ;
- WORSHIP of God and a DEVOTION to all God cares about, both in the world and in the lives of others;
- A COMPASSION for students and their well-being, entering their lives and desiring for them to love God with heart, soul, and mind, both in college and after;
- ENCOURAGING fellowship with each other as God’s people;
- Racial and ethnic diversity, which is embraced out of joy for Christ’s reconciling work;
- RESPECT for all humanity, seeing persons as Christ sees them, and striving for the good of society.