LIFE: Learning Institute for Fulfillment and Engagement
University of Dubuque has designed the programs of the Learning Institute for Fulfillment and Engagement specifically for adult learners who are at least age 23 years of age and who have three or more years of work experience.
More than 400 adult learners have enrolled in the LIFE program in Dubuque since it was launched four years ago. Building on such a successful start and strong positive student reaction to the format and student-centered teaching by credentialed, working professionals, the LIFE program has expanded to Cedar Rapids.
The LIFE-Cedar Rapids program is located on the University of Dubuque-Cedar Rapids campus at 296 Blairs Ferry Road NE.
Why a LIFE accelerated adult bachelor's degree matters:
- a bachelor's degree can be earned in as few as three years;
- our focus is student-centered instruction in small classes with other adult learners;
- classes are offered on weekday evenings or online;
- classes meet once per week for 3 hours;
- nine sessions are offered year round - you can start anytime;
- online options are offered in conjunction with face-to-face coursework;
- childcare, tutoring, and recreational opportunities are available;
- personalized academic advising is provided for the duration of your enrollment;
- tutoring available through the Academic Success Center
We are glad you are taking a closer look at what UD can offer. The University of Dubuque is a place that prepares you for success!