Please click on the links below for detailed job descriptions and supervisor contact information. This list will change as positions are added or removed due to availability.
Off Campus Community Service Job Information:
IMPORTANT!! Students must have been awarded Federal College Work Study to be eligible to work in an off-campus job.
Off Campus WS Expectations (must complete to apply). Students must contact Anne Funke (AFunke@dbq.edu) if interested in any off-campus positions.
Off Campus Community Service Potential Job Sites:
- Capable Volunteer Co.
- City of Dubuque (Jule Transit)
- City of Dubuque (Arts & Cultural Affairs)
- Dubuque Regional Humane Society
- Eisenhower Elementary School- Math Intervention
- Matter Creative Center
- Maria House/Opening Doors
- Mentor Dubuque
- National Mississippi River Museum
- Teresa Shelter/Opening Doors
- St. Mark Youth Enrichment
- UnityPoint Health
- Washington Middle School