Welcome to the Office of Student Activities!
The Office of Student Activities (OSA) aims to foster development by providing opportunities for students to build and engage in community and develop leadership skills. OSA values Student Engagement, Leadership Development, Community Development, and Service.
We accomplish our goals and support students through various on-campus and off-campus involvement opportunities, including:
- 50+ Student Organizations
- Student Government Association (SGA)
- Student Activities Board (SAB)
- Greek Council and all Greek organizations
- Service Opportunities
- Homecoming Student Committee
- Spartan Scoop: a weekly e-newsletter promoting campus wide events
- A leadership development curriculum offered to student leaders
Visit the Office of Student Activities for more ways to get involved! We are located in the Susan Magill Smith Suite on the 3rd Floor of the Heritage Center. You can also reach us by e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org) or telephone (563.589.3583 or 563.589.3127). We look forward to getting to know you!