The University of Dubuque Digital Collections include Digital UD, an online repository for Faculty, Staff, and Student scholarship and achievements, featuring the Wendt Journal, and the University of Dubuque Digital Yearbooks.
Digital UD, hosted by the Charles C. Myers Library, provides access to works created by the University's faculty, students, and staff, including the following:
- Chlapaty Research Fellowship projects
- Character and…, a journal sponsored by the Wendt Center for Character Education
- Celebration of Faculty & Staff Scholarship & Creativity bibliography
- Apex (student Scholarship and Creativity) bibliography.
- Master of Arts in Communication projects
All rights to the content held within reside with the author.
Please direct questions or comments to the University Archives at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The University of Dubuque yearbooks have been scanned and archived online and are now available to view. Hosted online by the Internet Archive, the yearbooks date back to 1914 with the beginning of The Key, the name of the UD yearbooks.