The University of Dubuque fosters excellence in academic inquiry and a diverse and equitable community where Christian love is practiced. The Bridge Program seeks to empower and equip individuals to fulfill their true potential by helping them "bridge the gaps" that may exist in their preparation for college. The program integrates many areas of campus life. The program includes classes in both the fall and spring semesters of the first year; individualized peer and/or professional tutoring; ongoing supported application of skills; and academic, vocational, and financial coaching.
The Bridge Program experience includes:
- A required three-credit course in fall semester
- A required one-credit course in spring semester
- Beyond Bridge supported application of skills (additional semesters)
- Professional and peer tutoring
- Academic, vocational, and financial coaching
- Collaboration with Residence Life staff
- Weekly hands-on support with navigating University technology
*** Students will be selected for the Bridge Program by the Admission Committee. ***
For more information about the Bridge Program please contact ASC@dbq.edu.