The University of Dubuque fosters excellence in academic inquiry and a diverse and equitable community where Christian love is practiced. The Bridge Program seeks to empower and equip individuals to fulfill their true potential as part of the Spartan Family and in the broader community. The Bridge Program helps students “bridge the gaps” that may exist in their preparation for college. We look forward to creating lasting relationships and assisting students.
The Bridge Program experience includes:
- A required three- credit College Success course
- Required Bridge study labs (First-Year Students)
- Beyond Bridge supported application of skills (additional semesters)
- Professional and peer tutoring
- Career mentorship opportunities
- Academic, vocational, and financial coaching
- Collaboration with Residence Life staff
Mark your calendars: Bridge students move in on Sunday, August 23, 2020
More information will be posted as it becomes available.
For more information about the Bridge Program, contact:
Dr. Kathleen Gansemer
Director of Learning Support Services
Charles C. Meyers Library, 206