Graduate Programs Find the advanced degree that is right for you!
The University of Dubuque has developed quality master's programs that feature an applied orientation designed to prepare you for advancement in your field. You will be taught by both University of Dubuque faculty as well as subject-matter experts who are currently in the work world.
Graduate Degrees Offered:
- Master in Management - Aviation Leadership
- Master in Management - Holistic Wealth Management
- Master in Management - Organizational Diversity and Inclusion Leadership
- Master in Management - Sport Marketing and Management
- Master of Arts in Christian Leadership
- Master of Science in Physician Assistant Studies
If you are interested in focused courses in a specific field of study, consider starting out in one of our certificate programs. Each certificate program is comprised of four courses. The four courses are a subset of one of our degree programs. After completing a certificate program, you may elect to continue on to complete a full degree. The option is yours. We offer certificate programs in the following areas:
- Certificate in Aviation Leadership
- Certificate in Diversity and Inclusion Leadership
- Certificate in Sport Marketing and Management
- Certificate in Communication Management
- Certificate in Wealth Management
For more information on Graduate programs and/or Certificate programs, contact the Office of Graduate Studies at GradStudies@dbq.edu or 563.589.3664.