Heritage Center COVID-19 Procedures and Protocols
In response to the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic, the staff at University of Dubuque’s Heritage Center has been working with campus officials, government agencies, venues throughout the region, and industry experts to define the procedures and protocols that are being implemented around the world as venues reopen to the public. The health and safety of our patrons, artists, crew, and staff is our top priority.
You must check your temperature and evaluate for signs or symptoms of COVID-19 before arriving to Heritage Center for a performance. If your temperature is 100.4 degrees or higher, stay home. If you are experiencing signs or symptoms of COVID-19, stay home. If you are in isolation or quarantine due to a positive COVID-19 test or close contact with someone who tested positive, stay home.
Please contact the Farber Box Office at 563.585.SHOW to coordinate a refund. Do not arrive at Heritage Center to attend the scheduled performance.
In addition, all patrons agree to the following guidelines:
- Follow the UD mantra to help mitigate the spread of the virus: Practice common sense – good hygiene, social distancing, and wear a face covering for yourself and for others.
- Follow directional signage and instructions from ushers.
- Remain in assigned seat during performance.
- Do not re-enter after a decision is made to leave the event.
- Leave the theater immediately if illness or symptoms occur while onsite.
- Do not linger or socialize in the lobby.
Patrons will be asked to leave should they fail to follow the above guidelines.
Thank you for your continued support, patience, and understanding during this unprecedented time. We look forward to welcoming you back to our venue in the future for a safe and enjoyable experience!