- Search online encyclopedias, dictionaries, and other reference sources to find definitions, statistics, images, etc.
- This business database uses a variety of resources related to global companies including: Case studies, Company and industry reports, Statistics, Journal and news articles, SWOT analysis reports, Market share report, and Interactive LiveCharts.
- You can find information organized by country, company or industry.
- Business Source Premier provides full text for nearly 3,800 scholarly business journals, including full text for more than 1,100 peer-reviewed business publications. Coverage includes virtually all subject areas related to business.
- This database is the leading tax and accounting research database, published by the leader in advanced research, practice materials, and compliance tools for tax, accounting and corporate finance professionals, Thompson RIA. Coverage includes information on financial management, controllership, internal auditing and GAAP and SEC compliance. Also included are in-depth explanations and annotations for all tax types for all 51 jurisdictions and archives of cases rulings and regulations. Users will be able to search for tax code by state, receive alerts on changing tax laws and obtain expert advice and analysis from authoritative sources.
HeinOnline is a premier online database containing more than 155 million pages and 200,000 titles of legal history and government documents in a fully searchable, image-based format. HeinOnline bridges the gap in historical research by providing comprehensive coverage from inception of more than 2,500 law-related periodicals. In addition to its vast collection of law journals, HeinOnline contains the entire Congressional Record, Federal Register, and Code of Federal Regulations, complete coverage of the U.S. Reports back to 1754, and entire databases dedicated to treaties, constitutions, case law, world trials, classic treatises, international trade, foreign relations, U.S. Presidents, and much more.
- Wide range of news, business, legal, and reference information, with full text of 2,000 journals and magazines. Especially good for legal research.
- This database provides comprehensive full text coverage for regional business publications. Regional Business News incorporates coverage of 75 business journals, newspapers and newswires from all metropolitan and rural areas within the United States.
- SBRnet, updated continuously, provides market research and industry news including coverage of sports equipment sales, sports participation, sports attendance, consumer expenditures, sports marketing, sports facilities, licensing, TV and online media reports, trends, recent sports business and marketing news and more.
- The database is a resource for small business owners and those interested in starting a business, offering full-text periodicals and reports, sample business plans, U.S. tax forms, videos and reference books. It supports small business owners in all relevant areas from planning, financing and managing a business to exit strategies. Users also have the ability to search within specific "Business Topics" and "Business Types" relevant to their needs.
- Sports Litigation Alert tracks legal developments as they occur in amateur and professional athletics as well as legislative issues that impact sports law professionals. It also features an extensive archive of case summaries and guest articles written by sports law professionals.