American Doctoral Dissertations
- American Doctoral Dissertations provides electronic access to dissertations accepted by American universities. Containing more than 172,000 theses and dissertations in total from 1902 to the present, it was created with the generous support of the H. W. Wilson Foundation and the Congregational Library & Archives in Boston. Newly enhanced with an additional 80,000 citations for theses and dissertations, the new citations include a link to access the full text, when available, via the Institutional Repository where the thesis or dissertation is housed such as OhioLINK, Rochester Institute of Technology and North Carolina State University.
- Business Source Premier provides full text for nearly 3,800 scholarly business journals, including full text for more than 1,100 peer-reviewed business publications. Coverage includes virtually all subject areas related to business.
Communication & Mass Media Complete
- This database is a merger of two key communication indexes: CommSearch and Mass Media Complete. Provides many full-text articles.
- Repository of prior years Master of Arts in Communication projects
- Provided by the Sport Information Resource Centre, SPORTDiscus offers comprehensive, bibliographic coverage of sport, fitness and related disciplines. This database contains well over 1.7 million records with journal and monograph coverage going back to 1800; over 22,000 dissertations and theses and reference to articles in 60 different languages.