Interlibrary Loan and E-Delivery
Illiad Interlibrary Loan System - to request materials not owned by the University of Dubuque Library
- Interlibrary Loan services are only available for current UD faculty, staff, and students
- Book and article requests auto-fill by selecting "Request item through Interlibrary Loan" in WorldCat or the "Find It" results display
- Download requested articles
- View requests, request history, and modify user information
Illiad E-Delivery Service - to request scanning of library materials.
- Articles or portions of library or Interlibrary Loans books can be scanned and sent to your Illiad account
- Fill out and print an E-Delivery Request Form. You can also pick one up at the circulation desk.
- Drop off the completed form with your item at the Circulation Desk (check-out)
- Receive an e-mail when your article is ready to view - usually within 24 hours