Illiad Interlibrary Loan System - to request materials not owned by the University of Dubuque Library.
- Interlibrary Loan services are only available for current UD faculty, staff, and students.
- Book and article requests auto-fill by selecting "Request item through Interlibrary Loan" in WorldCat or from the "Find It" results display
- Download requested articles
- View requests, request history, & modify user information
Illiad E-delivery Service - to request scanning of library materials.
- Articles or portions of library or Interlibrary Loan books can be scanned and sent to your Illiad account
- Fill out and print a request form. You can also pick one up at the circulation desk
- Drop off the completed form with your item at the Circulation Desk (check-out)
- Receive an e-mail when your article is ready to view – usually within 24 hours