- The online version of the 16th Edition of the Chicago Manual of Style. The Chicago Manual of Style Online also provides convenient Tools, such as sample correspondence, proofreaders' marks, and a quick guide to citation.
- An online philosophy reference work. Articles are authored and updated by experts in the field.
- ARTstor is a digital library of more than one million images in the arts, architecture, humanities, and social sciences with a suite of software tools to view, present, and manage images for research and pedagogical purposes. The community-built collections comprise contributions from outstanding museums, photographers, libraries, scholars, photo archives, and artists and artists' estates.
- Video tutorial: ARTstor Basics (4:52 min)
- This database is a merger of two key communication indexes: CommSearch and Mass Media Complete. Provides many full-text articles.
This database includes studies in art, history, communications, culture, literature and philosophy, and features articles, interviews, obituaries, bibliographies, original works of fiction, book reviews, and reviews of ballets, dance programs, motion pictures, musicals, operas, plays and more. It provides full text, indexing and abstracts for the most noted scholarly sources in the humanities.
- This multidisciplinary database provides full text for more than 2,050 general reference publications with full text information dating as far back as 1975. Covering virtually every subject area of general interest, it includes full text reference books, biographies, primary source documents, and an Image Collection of photos, maps and flags.
- Images of public-domain artworks in the Metropolitan Museum of Art's collection - about 450,000 - which are free for anyone to use however they may please.