- The Chicago Tribune covers international and national news with 20 bureaus. The Tribune provides in-depth profiles of the more than 85 Fortune 500 companies, along with superb biographical sketches, criticism and comment of research-worthy topics, coverage of social issues, urban affairs, sports, politics and government, cultural affairs. From 2000 - Current.
- Wide range of news, business, legal, and reference information, with full text of 2,000 journals and magazines. Especially good for legal research.
- Full text, 1980 - current. No financials.
- This database provides comprehensive full text coverage for regional business publications. Regional Business News incorporates coverage of 75 business journals, newspapers and newswires from all metropolitan and rural areas within the United States.
- The Telegraph Herald is a newspaper published in Dubuque, Iowa with coverage online from 1995 - Current. The TH is the primary source of information in the tri-state area of northeastern Iowa, northwestern Illinois and southwestern Wisconsin.
Full-text archive of the Telegraph Herald going back to 1837. Issues as current as a few weeks prior. Text-searchable and includes images, ads, and photos. Acess courtesy of Carnegie Stout Public Library. Accessible on-campus only.
- US Major Dailies provides access to the five most respected US national and regional newspapers, including The New York Times and Washington Post, co-exclusive access to The Wall Street Journal, and exclusive access to Los Angeles Times and Chicago Tribune. The titles offer researchers thorough and timely coverage of local, regional, and world events with journalistic balance and perspective. The content is available by 8am each day and provides archives stretching as far back as 1985. This database is available on the ProQuest platform.
- With daily circulation of more than 800,000, and over 1.1 million on Sundays, The Washington Post ranks as one of the top five newspapers in the U.S. The Washington Post is known throughout the U.S., and the world, for its hard-hitting style of journalism, coverage from 1977 - current.