- Financial Aid Net Price Calculator
- University of Dubuque Code of Conduct for Educational Loans
- Notice of Availability of Institutional and Financial Aid Information
- Contact Information for Assistance in Obtaining Institutional or Financial Aid Information
- Privacy of Student Records - Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA)
- Cost Sheet for Undergrad 2021-2022
- Private Educational Loans
- Refund Policy and Requirements for Withdrawal and Return of Federal Financial Aid
- Textbook Information
- Educational Program
- Transfer of Credit Policies and Articulation Agreements
- Accreditation, Approval, and Licensure of Institution and Programs
- Copyright Policy
- Technology Acceptable Use Policy
- Student Activities
- College Navigator
- Assistance Available From Federal, State, Local, and Institutional Programs
- Initial Loan Counseling for Student Borrowers
- Exit Counseling for student borrowers
- Health and Safety Policies
- Drug and Alcohol Abuse Prevention Program
- Fire Safety Policies, Fire Statistics and Fire Log (On-Campus Housing Facilities)
- Iowa Voter Registration
- Federal Voter Registration by State
Student Complaint Process
Under 34 CFR 600.9(a)(1), an institution is legally authorized by the State if the State has a process to review and appropriately act on complaints concerning the institution. The Iowa College Student Aid Commission makes that student complaint process available to all students attending schools located in Iowa, and all Iowa residents who attend any school in the United States. A student may file a formal complaint with the Commission using its online Student Complaint form.
The University of Dubuque is committed to providing students with information and resources to help make informed decisions about paying for college, managing their finances while enrolled, and successfully repaying their loans.
GradReady is a free resource that will assist students with learning about many different financial topics including:
- Paying for College
- Managing student loans
This money-saving, student loan informational site has great videos, tools, and resources to help you be real-world ready.
To get started on your path to financial success go to UD.GradReady.com.
For personal assistance with post-graduation planning throughout your college career and beyond, please feel free to contact the University of Dubuque's student financial planner:
Mark MunsonStudent Financial Planner
Phone: 563.589.3702 Fax: 563.589.3690 Email: MMunson@dbq.edu Department: Student Financial Planning Office: Charles and Romona Myers Center
MBA, University of Dubuque; BA, Loras College.
Student Loan Counseling
Students who borrow under the federal student loan program are required to complete counseling before receiving loan proceeds from their first loan and again upon graduating or otherwise leaving school.
You may select the appropriate counseling session by clicking on the graphic below. If you have recently applied for your first loan at the University of Dubuque, click on "Entrance." If you are about to graduate or otherwise leave school, click on "Exit." If you have any questions as you complete the counseling requirements, you may contact the financial aid office at 563.589.3170, or email FinAid@dbq.edu.
Use the links below to continue your counseling session.