Faculty and Staff
The Wendt Character Initiative supports UD faculty and staff in character education and development as part of its mission to promote a campus culture of excellent moral character and purposeful lives.
The initiative's specific programs include:
- Faculty character-project grants
- Book discussion groups with faculty and staff
- Character library collection by discipline
- Character and ethics resources
- Academic integrity resources
Through these programs, we seek to assist faculty and staff in spreading excellent character on campus, and to encourage integrity, justice, and compassion in dialogue and practice within our campus community.